Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Norman Love Chocolates #11: Cinnamon Roll

I wasn't too excited to try the cinnamon roll chocolate, just because I don't really have a taste for the real thing, but it's good to try new things and challenge your taste buds because you don't know if you will have developed a taste for something. (Case in point: those new Pringle's Extreme Dill Pickle chips. It's amazing how fast I can munch those up without even thinking about it.)

The inside was the consistency of semi-firm icing, which makes sense since this chocolate contains "buttery cinnamon and pure sugar icing" with white chocolate ganache. The taste wasn't as objectionable as I thought--it tasted mostly of icing with a few notes of cinnamon and even a little yeasty taste from the imaginary bread. It was a tad too sweet for me, but I imagine that people who already enjoy cinnamon rolls would also love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment